Currently set to Index
Currently set to Follow
When should I see a doctor?
Requested by Age2B visitor
by AGE2B

Seek medical attention if you have low back or buttock pain that came on slowly, is worse in the morning, or awakens you from your sleep in the second half of the night — particularly if this pain improves with exercise and worsens with rest. See an eye specialist immediately if you develop a painful red eye, severe light sensitivity, or blurred vision.

Ask your question

We read all your emails and your text. Your question will be responded by our specialists, or one of the doctors we're working with, or our community