Currently set to Index
Currently set to Follow
When should I see a doctor if my joint is dislocated?
Requested by Age2B visitor
by AGE2B

It can be difficult to tell a broken bone from a dislocated bone. For either type of injury, get medical help right away. If possible, ice the joint and keep it immobile while you're waiting to be seen.

Ask your question

We read all your emails and your text. Your question will be responded by our specialists, or one of the doctors we're working with, or our community