Currently set to Index
Currently set to Follow
How can I get relief?
Requested by Age2B visitor
by AGE2B

You can find treatment options for mild to moderate allergic reactions. Antihistamines and decongestants can help treat certain symptoms, as can nasal sprays.

If you have allergic-type asthma, your doctor might also prescribe an inhaler to ease attacks. Or they may inject a special antibody to manage symptoms.

If you don’t get enough relief by avoiding your allergens and using medications, your doctor may want to give you allergy shots. This type of treatment is called immunotherapy, and it can be effective for hay fever and allergic asthma.

Another type of immunotherapy involves tablets that dissolve under your tongue.

For your sinuses, an over-the-counter medication might ease your symptoms.

Ask your question

We read all your emails and your text. Your question will be responded by our specialists, or one of the doctors we're working with, or our community